This article is intended for MC Trade customers who are part of the Forms Beta Testing project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact email@example.com.
With our 22.5 software update, the following updates have been made to the new Forms features:
- Added support for ARB in new form types: in Form Settings, if you have enabled ARB for credit card payments, you'll now see a Cycle dropdown that allows you to choose from the four standard billing cycles for any purchase item billings made through the new forms. This will be applied to all Purchase Items selected to pay when the form is submitted, if the user opts in to enable ARB on the form.
- Make Profile fields required: in the Individual and Organization profile blocks, you'll now see a "Required" checkbox on each field which will require the user to enter that value before submitting the form.
- Added a View Submissions link to the Form Builder so you can access the submissions list directly from the builder
- Fixed an issue with Header and Text block elements not appearing on the public form
- Added confirmation text from settings to the confirmation page in addition to the email notification
- Fixed an issue with fields pre-populating for some logged-in users
- Set multiple profile form submissions to create proper employee/employer relationships for org/individual profiles
- Allow Purchase Items to be required (for forms with a single purchase item, for example)
- Fixed an error that occurred when deleting a form