This article is intended for MC Trade customers who are part of the Forms Beta Testing project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact email@example.com.
With our 22.9 software update, the following updates have been made to the new Forms features:
- Optimized the Forms list end point so that it loads quicker
- Setup some Guard Rails on the form builder to make sure that the elements are not saved with incomplete selections on them, for example: Making it required to select a revenue item when any element has a price associated with it, Linking the Field upload to a Web content type, and making sure that a form cannot be submitted if a custom price is set to be required
- Fixed an issue where the exported file for submissions was misaligning the columns and the responses associated with them
- Fixed an issue where the General and Donation forms were creating submissions BUT not linking it correctly
- Improved wording on form settings to highlight that the invoice/submissions are linked to the profile you pick, regardless of whether a login is required or not:
Our engineering team is hard at work on exciting new features, coming soon! If you are interested in being an early tester for our new Form Builder for donation, prospect, and renewal online forms, please contact Lauren Bashaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.