As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on January 12, 2023.
Updated Login Bar
For all customers using the new Member Portal, we've standardized the "welcome" bar that appears when a member is logged in across all of your public MC Trade pages, including the new eCommerce store, forms, and event registration:
This update provides consistency across the public MC Trade pages on your website, allowing members to clearly see their profile information and easily navigate between pages as an authenticated user. Your system settings for event and form submission will not change, and the profile on which event registrations are assigned will not change - this update simply gives the user a quick confirmation that they are logged in with their profile information.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Updated the eCommerce item layout screens to display smaller images and more items per row, based on feedback
- Updated the background color on the Online store "Intro Text" section to be white
- Added filters to the eCommerce Items grid to easily find items based on name or other info
- Added configuration to the eCommerce Global Settings to allow you to show/hide the Login for Member Pricing button on the online store, as well as customize the text that appears on the button.
- Fixed an issue with removing eCommerce items from cart once the user is on the payment page
- Added the Profile Name to the eCommerce Transactions grid, as well as the corresponding Excel export, for each item purchased
- Fixed an issue with the bulk "Mark Selected as Sent" action on the eCommerce Transactions grid
- Removed the "Title" field from the Profile Edit screens on both the back office and Member Portal applications when editing an Organization profile
Please sign in to leave a comment.