As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on March 31, 2023.
New and Improved Profile Import
Until now, importing profiles from an Excel worksheet has only been available in the legacy desktop interface - but no more! As we brought the Profile Import capabilities into the browser, we've also taken the opportunity to make some long-awaited improvements. In addition to importing member or non-member organizations and related individuals (or just individuals), you can now import or update the following fields:
- Profile Status
- Member Since Date
- Profile Cell Phone, County, and number of employees
- Category for listing creation
- Unlimited Custom Field values
Click here to learn more!
HTML Editor Updates
As part of a required framework update to ensure compliance with all security standards, we've updated the version of our embedded HTML Editor used to edit emails and other web content. You'll notice a slightly different look and feel, but most functionality in the tools provided remains the same.
If you use a third party tool to design your emails, and then copy that code into our HTML Editor, we've also added a new option for you to paste that code without worrying about our editor altering it. This new button allows you to bypass the editor completely, pasting in and/or editing raw HTML to be used in the body of your email. While you can't use the editor tools to manipulate the email in this case, you can still Preview as well as send Test Emails as usual. Click here for more information.
BETA Directory Updated Settings
You can now configure your directory to turn off all Main Contact names for all levels, and all Contact Form elements for all levels. If you choose to hide these items, none of the listings on your directory will display them regardless of what levels they have assigned. To update these settings, go to Admin > Global Settings, click Web Preferences and then BETA Directory Settings.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added an option to delete Contact Records from the browser
- Update Contact Records view to display an HTML preview of emails sent through MC Trade
- Updated the new Ecommerce store search to make the category dropdown alphabetical
- Removed the ability to delete ARB Billing records in the browser to prevent discrepancies (billing can still be inactivated).
- Fixed an issue in the BETA Directory with category searches displaying unexpected results
- Updated the BETA Directory to ensure only one listing displays for each profile in a single result set
- Fixed an issue viewing the Website submitted on forms in the View Submission window as well as the submission export
- Framework upgrades for security optimization